Health and Wellness Coaching is similar to life coaching except that it deals with issues for and about your body, your overall health and general well-being.
If you want to be healthier, and you are committed to making some major lifestyle changes to get there, then a Health and Wellness Coach is who you want to work with.
Our Health and Wellness Coaching sessions can be conducted either in person, or remotely via phone or video conference.
What is a Health & Wellness Coach?
A health coach is not a personal trainer, a counselor or a dietician.
Health and Wellness Coaches help clients make positive and lasting changes to their health.
They guide clients through the process of creating a vision for their health and well-being, developing a healthy mindset and healthy habits, and encouraging them every step of the way until they accomplish their goals.
A Health and Wellness Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who works with clients to help them achieve health-related goals, with a focus on areas such as behaviour change, exercise and nutrition. They partner with the client to develop individualized wellness programs and strategies for improving their health, exercise, eating and emotional well-being.
Health and wellness coaches can help people manage chronic conditions (like diabetes), lose weight and keep it off, increase movement and activity, and generally improve their physical and mental health.
Do I need a Health & Wellness Coach?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, a health & wellness coach would be a great option for you.
- You have trouble sticking to health-related goals?
- You struggle to keep a calm and positive mindset?
- You are often low on energy and motivation?
- You struggle with work-life balance?
- You find it difficult to prioritize your health?
- You want to make healthy changes to your lifestyle but you’re not sure where to start?
How can a Health & Wellness Coach help me?
Our Health and Wellness Coach will work with you to:
- Develop a clear vision around your health and wellbeing.
- Identify your strengths and develop strategies for overcoming obstacles.
- Develop a plan with achievable steps towards your long-term goal.
Health and Wellness Coaching can help you with:
- Managing stress.
- Prioritizing self-care.
- Maintaining a positive and healthy mindset.
- Balancing wellness and a busy schedule.
- Improving strength, fitness and vitality.
- Better eating habits and consequently weight loss.
- Maintaining greater confidence, body image and self-esteem.